Backordered units will ship mid-september.
Handbuilt version of TRQ
– Video input: composite 75 Ω / 1vpp RCA
– Video output: composite 75 Ω / 1Vpp RCA
– CV/Audio input: x10 gain to accomodate with low sound sources, louder sources can be attenuated using the attenuator.
– Clock input: +5V clock signal
– Power: 2.1×5.5mm barrel connector, works with 9-12VAC power supply (250mA at least) (US PSU available here)
– 5 toggle switches: Single/Dual Wipe, CV/Sampe and Hold, FX1, FX2, ON/OFF
– 1 rotary switches: FX Intensity
– 7 potentiometers: WIPE A, WIPE B, CV LEVEL, CLK RATE, GAIN, GAIN INV, FX LEVEL
TRQ is based on a color inverter circuit. Base circuit can invert the content of a composite video signal, and wipe between original and inverted video, with independent gain control on original and inverted signal. TRQ adds a second wipe, with a CV/audio input so the wipe(s) can be controlled with an external signal. This signal can be processed using the internal sample and hold, an internal clock is provided, however an external clock signal can be used. TRQ also features 2 glitch switches, with a potentiometer for effect level, and an 8 position rotary switch to set intensity of the effect.
Works with PAL and NTSC.
Great results with a CRT TV, using it with an LCD/Video projector might require a timebase correction.
TRQ with mixer and camera feedback, wipe modulation with waveforms and audio + internal sample and hold.
Music and paintings credits to Grègór Belibi Minya
Music video done with early TRQ prototype
Same as above, with also AVE MOD early version.